Our Alumnae Association has so many unique and talented women! Get to know more of your sisters – there are lots of ways that you can contribute to and benefit from the alumnae association! Here are some ideas…
- Monthly programming events provide new things to do around Nashville and opportunities to meet new sisters!
- We meet once a month at different locations around Nashville for Sister Supper. This is purely social…everyone just pays for what they order!
- A quick way to meet new sisters is to join us at our monthly Happy Hour….the location is different each month so we can try something different each time!
- If you haven’t been through Jewel Degree, you can now! If you have completed this ritual, you can join in the ceremony for the Zeta Rho seniors!
- The Delta to Pi Mentoring Program with the Zeta Rho (Vanderbilt) chapter is a long-standing tradition in our alumnae association. Seniors (Deltas) and alumnae (Pis) are matched up in a mentoring pair based on interests, personality, and/or professional goals. Your mentoring will reinforce that we have all made life-long commitment to our Alpha Delta Pi sisterhood, scholarship and philanthropy. As these women transition to Pi members, your life skills and experience as an alumna can set them up for success in their post-graduate lives. The time commitment is minimal – have lunch, dinner, or coffee together a couple times during the year, attend the Mentoring Program Kickoff Party, and participate in the Jewel Degree. You will mainly communicate to give support and make a new friend. If interested, contact our sisters at NashvilleADPiAlums.Mentor@gmail.com
- We are often invited to attend events with local collegian chapters.
- We have several gatherings throughout the year to donate supplies and cook dinner at the Nashville Ronald McDonald House.
- Join us to celebrate the holiday season at our Christmas Party and Gift Auction.
Want to become a member? Go to the membership page to fill out a contact form and pay dues.
Questions? Email us at NashvilleADPiAlums@gmail.com